To be a member of MMIX
To connect IXP, you need to prepare the following:
1. If you will setup direct peering with other members (bilateral), please contact directly and setup yourself.
2. If you like to accept all member’s prefix (Multilateral), you can setup BGP session with our Route Servers. After you fill and provide Port Application Form, detailed information for BGP session shall be provided.
1. BGP router connecting to IXP should be dedicated one. International Gateway routers should not connect to IX.
2. That router should not have International routes and default gateway.
3. Your downstream links for IP Transit service should not directly connect to this router.
4. Your router should have only your local routes and IXP’s routes. Your downstream routes via IP Transit, should not be in this router.