- Fill the “Member Application Form” and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- After approval, you will be “Associate Member”, first.
- Then, you will be “Principal Member” or “Institutional Member” after connecting to IXP and peering with at least one member.
To connect IXP, you need to prepare the following:
- Fill the "Port Application Form" – signed by Technical Head and send to email@example.com.
- Transmission facility up Demarcation Points.
- Cross connect Rack to Rack within TrueIDC.
- Fiber Termination at the ODF of Meetme room, Building 17, MICT.
- Fiber Termination at the outdoor Cabinet ODF beside MICT Gate3.
Mandalay POP :
- Fiber Termination at the outdoor Cabinet of Oceanwave(OCW) Data Center.
- Necessary Patch cords up to demarcation points.
- Compatible transceiver for the interface of IXP switch.
Networking Requirement Details:
- If you will setup direct peering with other members (bilateral), please contact directly and setup yourself.
- If you like to accept all member’s prefix (Multilateral), you can setup BGP session with our Route Servers.
- MMIX will check requested ASN(s) and IP Prefixes at the who is database, and shall not allow if those are not owned by the member or downstream(s) of the member.
- Route Servers of MMIX will filter allowing only those ASN(s) and Prefix(es) and shall reject any others.
- For additional ASN(s) and Prefix(es), please fill the “Prefix Request Form” and send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BGP router connecting to IXP should be dedicated one. International Gateway routers should not connect to IX.
- That router should not have International routes and default gateway.
- Your downstream links for IP Transit service should not directly connect to this router.
- Your router should have only your local routes and IXP’s routes. Your downstream routes via IP Transit, should not be in this router.