- Only local traffic is allowed. IP Transit traffic must not pass through this IX.
- No private Autonomous System Number (ASN) is not allowed.
- There will be mac filtering. Only subscribed peers’ mac address is allowed.
- Each Principal or Institutional Member must subscribe at least one port service.
- Advertising ASNs and prefixes of downstream of the member are allowed.
- MMIX switch ports are fiber interface supporting various SFPs. It will not allow using media converter.
- Member must provide required patch cords and transceivers. Transceivers must be compatible with our switches.
- IXP is just transparent exchange, supporting simple switching infrastructure. There is no filtering and security control at IXP. Individual Member must take responsibilities for their owned security control and filtering if necessary.